Wednesday, April 19, 2006
@!~#%*()%%#$!*
Urghh. I can't stand myself for feeling this way. I just hate this. It always happens, at a time when you don't want it to. Sorry, needa vent a lil bit. Yeah, as you can see, I'm pretty moody these past few days. Maybe its due to my lack of sleep. Whatever.
I hope there won't be mass lecture for history tomorrow. It sucks sitting alone staring at the big screen with no one to talk to. Yeah. I don't look forward to going to school at all. I wanna just stay home and rot. I don't wanna go to school and face the same old thing or feel the same old way anymore. Its really tiring. And its suffocating me. There's no point in talking about it simply beause no one understands and its hard for me to talk about all these. Sensitive issues are involved and I don't want any more trouble. People tend to misunderstand so its better to just drop the matter and act like eveything's okay. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nothing much to say la. So bye.
I don't feel appreciated for all the things that I've done.
And no, you don't know what it feels like to be me.